Alpha-Cure was formed in 1996 and is the UK’s only independent manufacturer of UV Curing and Metal Halide lamps.
Alpha-Cure are able to offer equivalents of all of the leading lamp makes produced in Europe, North America and the Far East which are distributed by agents strategically located throughout the world.
We have manufacturing plants, located in the UK and China. These plants help us to supply urgent orders in addition to stocks of finished lamps held in our sizeable warehouses. All of the Directors of Alpha-Cure work within the Research and Development facilities, offering our customers the highest level of technical support.
At Alpha-Cure we pride ourselves on the quality of our products.
Each lamp is individually hand made, inspected and tested before being shipped and contains our own unique serial number offering complete traceability. Our lamps are made with the best materials. We use the best quartz in the world, with a thickness which avoids deformity in larger lamps; our noble gases are ultra-high purity gas, with minimum impurities; the purity of the mercury we use is 99.995%. All these things increase the life of our lamps. Our warranty covers any failure in the lamp ignition or normal running, if run in accordance with the equipment manufacturer's guidelines. In the unlikely event that you encounter a problem with a lamp, our experienced Technical Department will thoroughly investigate to establish the reason for failure, and furthermore, will work with you and your staff should it transpire that there is a system problem.
We are very proud of our Customer Service. Our sales team speaks 8 different languages and responds quickly and efficiently to every inquiry and order. Every customer knows the sales person who is attending their orders, cultivating a close relationship between us and our customers. We are delighted to resolve all your questions whether you contact us via Internet, telephone or see us at our facilities,
There are many reasons to buy from Alpha-Cure.
1. Our furnace procedures during production ensure a product with the minimum amount of impurities, hence a longer active life.
2. A quartz collar around the electrode holds it firmly in place during the sealing process, which ensures the electrodes are axially aligned and will not veer towards the quartz wall, thus improving performance.
3. We have a huge database of industry lamp types, and can make a lamp for every system
4. Our directors have, between them, a total of 155 years experience in UV lamp technology. This is unparalleled within the industry. Any problem you have, they’ve seen it before and know how to solve it.
5. We are a global exporter, experienced in shipping worldwide with short lead times.
6. We can make a bespoke lamp for you, up to 4 metres Arc length, or between 50 and 600 watts/cm
7. Alpha Cure offer replacement UV lamps, metal halide lamps and a range of accessories.