WE ARE HIRING FOR TWO ROLES AT PRESENT:
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE INFORMATION ON EACH ROLE
AND DETAILS OF HOW TO APPLY.
SALES APPRENTICE (LEVEL 2)
Contract: 12 month fixed term or permanent
Salary: £200 per week
Location: Woodford Halse, Northamptonshire
Hours: Monday – Friday Full Time (8:30am – 5:00pm)
Qualifications required: 5 GCSEs (or equivalent), including English and Maths at Grade C or above.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Alpha-Cure Ltd, an international manufacturing company based in Woodford Halse (between Daventry, Northamptonshire and Banbury, Oxfordshire). We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Apprentice (Level 2) to join the team in the sales and customer service office to support the sales team on our 2018 projects and work on a key sales database cleansing project.
Alpha-Cure manufactures market-leading UV lamps at a modern production facility in Woodford Halse, Northamptonshire, and have another manufacturing site in China as well as branches in France, Germany and Australia. Our ultraviolet lamps are used in numerous industrial processes across the globe from industrial-scale printing to metal & plastic decorating, varnishing & bonding applications such as CD/DVD, touch screen, woodworking, and printed circuit boards (PCB).
The team working in our busy office manage sales and marketing, look after our extensive global network of customers and deal with admin relating to the dispatch and export of our products. You’ll be joining a company that looks after all its staff with quarterly company rewards for hitting targets (think pizza lunches and cupcakes), dress down Fridays, a Christmas party and summer BBQ, as well as plenty of cake!
Overview of tasks:
- Calling companies to ensure our database information is correct updating the database as necessary – this will require accurate data entry.
- Working with the sales team to identify leads and pass information to the correct staff member.
- Assisting the sales team in ensuring that orders are processed, put into production and delivered on time.
- Welcoming visitors to Alpha-Cure and using our online calendar system to book appointments for other staff
- Arranging and attending the monthly sales team meeting, writing the agenda and taking minutes
- Answering the telephone and directing enquiries to the appropriate member of staff.
- After training, dealing with inbound sales enquiries and sending quotations.
- Attend trade shows and prospect visits with members of the sales team, and communicate with prospects and customers face to face.
- Use digital sales and marketing channels to elevate sales and help the team reach their targets.
Key skills required:
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions, and prioritise workload
- Confident, outgoing and happy to call businesses around the world, sometimes dealing with challenging language barriers.
- Proactive and flexible approach to gathering information
- A knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and Outlook. Training on this and our company systems will be given
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Keen to learn and progress in a company that is growing and expanding
It is hoped that if you enjoy the role and show an enthusiasm aptitude for working alongside the sales team, then at the end of your apprenticeship you will progress to a permanent sales support role with more responsibility.
How to Apply: Click here to apply for this apprenticeship
Alpha-Cure is looking for a hard working cleaner to join the team at our Woodford Halse, Northamptonshire factory and offices on a permanent basis, either 3, 4 or 5 days a week Monday to Friday.
The role will involve cleaning the office and factory areas as well as looking after outside areas, cleaning machinery and carrying out other odd jobs as required. The ideal candidate would take pride in the appearance of the Alpha-Cure buildings and be able to work on their own initiative.
If you would like to apply please send your C.V. to Production and Technical Director Richard Cherry at firstname.lastname@example.org
This role will pay £8.19/hour. Hours would ideally be 7:00am – 3:30pm but open to discussion.